Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Creative ideas for our new home

One of the most exciting thing in building a home is that you get to put your personal touch on almost everything.  Below are some light fixtures I have been considering, but haven't made a final decision on as of yet.  I am sure this will come after we have closed and I actually can get furniture in the home and then put it all together. 



 Definitely getting 2 of these crystal chandeliers --- they will look amazing in my new walk in closet!

When we picked out the finishes for our home, we just choose oil bronze.  Nothing too fancy as I knew I would be changing out the lights not too long after we moved in.  This one I thought would look nice in the foyer and the stairs.  



Morning Room/Breakfast Room!  Love this, but it will depend on what I pick out for the pendant lighting on the island.

FURNITURE IDEAS:

Furniture ideas.....  Really contemplating that we should have a sectional in our family room.  I love to change it up and I have been searching through Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, the internet and much more.  I can believe it, I finally found this one!  The minute I saw this set I knew it was the one.   I love the colors!!!  Can't wait to see it in our new home in 3 months!


 These photos are just of some furniture I seen at Belfort Furniture... I really like this rug and sofa!


 Love this desk!!!  It would look amazing in my new office.


These two chairs are amazing.... not a big fan of the price.  I am sure I can find something on Overstock.com or Wayfield.com that will be comparable. So for now they are "inspiration" chairs.


So about 7 years ago, JJ and I bought new furniture for our home in Kansas.  Typically espresso headboard with a footboard.  However, I am ready to step into something much nicer.  I think this is it!  However, this is a 2015 wish :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment